-->

Custom Virago Bobber 250

Advertisement

Custom Virago Bobber 250. I always had motorcycles in the garage as my family was pretty into riding since i remember. PRECIO: € 📌 Ficha técnica, fotos, vídeos, ofertas, rivales y opiniones.

Yamaha Virago XV 250 '93 Hardtail Bobber Conversion
Yamaha Virago XV 250 '93 Hardtail Bobber Conversion (Louisa Wood)
Cafe Racer Scrambler Tracker Brat Bobber. Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items. I always had motorcycles in the garage as my family was pretty into riding since i remember.

And to be honest, I still like to see them.

MOTOS CUSTOM é um site dedicado a motos e motociclistas para discuss�o de projetos de customização, acessórios, peças.

Yamaha Virago XV 535 - Chopper Bobber Custom Cruiser

virago 125cc bobber - Google zoeken | Virago bobber ...

xv250 bobber, nice seat | Yamaha Virago XV 250 | Motorrad

Xv250 Bobber Kit | Amatmotor.co

Yamaha Virago 250 Bobber Motorcycle

yamaha virago 250 bobber kit - Google Search | Motor

yamaha virago 250 bobber kit - Google Search | Motorcycle ...

Custom Virago Chopper | Customotto

Chopper Build Yamaha Virago 250 Bobber Custom - Yamaha Old ...

If you have any questions about the build or where i got the parts, just ask in the comments! I lengthened the front suspension, advanced the controls and brake, I increased the fuel tank, I did a guidão kind eagle (eagle), the seat is made from a horse. I customized it to be like a snake (or something like that).

Advertisement

Read Also:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments